Joining the Detroit Colour Council is very easy to do.
With your membership you will receive a Certificate of Membership including the date you joined and the opportunity to attend our 4-5 annual meetings on topics very informative about issues pertaining to the Color Industry. During these meetings, networking opportunities will be very valuable as many industry colleagues will be in attendance.
When you join the Detroit Colour Council you get:
- Improved understanding of color and color matching issues
- Information about new pigment technologies
- Advance assessments of new color measurement technology and specifications
- Participation in group projects to advance and standardize color technology practices
- Networking opportunities with fellow professionals, suppliers, and customers
- Direct participation in molding and shaping the field of color